Saturday 4 June 2011

Extraterrestrials

I have seen films and magazines by North Americans, trying to block out the light of the sun with one finger, but they are mistaken. They will not blur my vision and still less will they make me believe in their stupid theories and base imaginings, as they are doing with Humanity.

Just as they are doing Hercolubus, which is rapidly approaching Earth, by playing it down. so they have done with extraterrestrials by distorting them as gorillas or animals. This is a great lie, one hundred percent in our solar system and galaxy are superior humans and wise beings.

I have had contact with extraterrestrials many times. I have been to Venus and Mars by consciously travelling in my Astral Body and can bear witness to these Marvellous inhabitants. I cannot find words to describe their wisdom, their culture and the angelic life that they live.

No comments:

Post a Comment